Thursday, October 14, 2010

BALOK_Flyer


First I choose what topic I was doing my flyer on. Then I used the rectengle tool and made a black rectengle as the background. Next, I made a brown football by using the arc tool and then making lines to create the football. After that i then used the arc tool and created an arch, then on the arch I wrote Powderpuff Game. Next, using the typing tool i typed Juniors vs Seniors and colored the Juinors a bright green, the vs white, and the Seniors bright pink and changed the font size and style. Then under the football I typed the inmportant information needed, in easy to read font and simple to show it is the most important area on the page. Using the shape tool I created four white stars and put them on each corner to give the flyer appeal. Connected to the stars I used three bright green rectengles and three bright pink rectangles connected to the stars. Lastly, Using the shape tool I made two paws, in each paw I used four ellipses and placed each to make a paw. Then I changed the color of the paws to white and the line color to maroon, and the stroke to 4pt to make the paws stand out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment